Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hola, hallo and hi!

Welcome to my blog!

My fingers have been itching to start a blog for a while now. I got a lot of inspiration during my travels through Bali, Malaysia and Singapore, and now is finally the time to start! I'm a 23 (in a week 24!) year old Dutchy starting on her Master degrees in September.

Recently, I've started again on one of my so many weight loss attempts, and I'll be keeping you up to date on how it goes. My goal is to lose around 12kg, getting healthy and being able to go running for at least 5K. On here, I'll also keep you up to date about other bits and pieces of my life.

I really hope you will enjoy it!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hey chica! I'm looming forward to keeping up with your progress, and I'll be trying to lose weight along with you!

    Nadine
    xxx
    http://geckoandgold.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stepping by, and lets rock this weight loss! :)

    ReplyDelete